Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sarah's mid-week

I do feel a lot more into the swing of things than I did last week. It's been a pretty good week so far. I have been keeping up on my goal of doing 5 miles at least 3 times a week. I don't know how you do it 5 or 6 days a week Korina! I ran 3 miles Monday and walked 2. Then yesterday I went to Zumba - so fun, and I lifted some weights when I got home. Today I ran 4 miles and walked an extra mile to make it 5. I've also been eating good so far. I've lost all my weekend weight, but I'm still at weigh in weight - 2 1/2 pounds above pre-vacation weight.
We're going camping in AZ this weekend. We'll be leaving early Friday morning so I'm thinking I might be combining Thursday and Friday's workouts tomorrow. (Weights and running 2-3 miles) I am planning to go on a nice run Saturday morning. I'm not quite sure what the campsite will be like, but I'll take my GPS and plan to do a run. I'm sure I'll be pigging out all weekend, which is why I really want to get back to my pre- Utah- vacation weight. I've got to get back down before I add more again from a new vacation.
I was thinking of doing my weigh in tomorrow morning, but nope, I need that extra day to lose a bit more. So I'll weigh in Friday morning, but might have time to post till I get back on Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly admire the fact that you continue to exercise while on vacay! You are rockin' it. Those few pounds will make you feel better, but you look great either way. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!! YOU are looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete