Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mid Week Check In

I still have not quite balanced out from last weigh in. I am still hoping to lose one pound!!!

Monday hit the park, then after Marlo, Monta and I went for a walk. I am not sure exactly where we went. But it ended up being 6.5miles. Then I also did a ab workout later that day and few exercise out the house.

Tuesday I SELP IN!!! IT was wonderful!! Aiden crawled into bed with me. And I was OH NO I hurried and grabbed my cell phone to see the time. Then remembered OH wait I get to sleep in!! Then I went to Zumba. That night I did the bike and some more abs.

Wednesday did not want to get up. I seriously thought about staying in bed. We did the workout, then Marlo and I walked a few laps. Not exactly sure how far, but hopefully the sun melted away some calories!!!

Hopefully today I can balance out by tomorrow morning weigh in just in time to loose one pound.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't want to get up today either. I was up till 10:30 last night fixing my dryer so I could do laundry today. NOT FUN! You are totally rocking it. I am honestly jealous of the free time you have right now.

    ReplyDelete