Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Zumba make you crazy!!

I guess this would be my midweek check in. Since I am weighing in on Thursday. And I have that song "Zumba make you crazy?" stuck in my head. YUP just that one verse I may go nuts!! Well I was really hoping to loose two pounds this week and be at 50lbs loss. And to be honest I have no idea how I am doing or how much weight!! I am fluctuating between 4lbs up 2 pounds from weigh in one minute the next minute down 2lbs it just goes back and forth drives me crazy!! So we will see come Thursday morning, I am hoping that morning the scale likes me!!! Well I have only done one workout today so I better go and get another one in before bed, hopefully I don't fall asleep............

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! Now I have that song in my head. I missed going this morning. You'll get there. Still two more mornings! I'm sitting here eating a bowl of vanilla frosting with hot fudge topping at 11:30 at night. That is not a good setting for my weigh in this weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete