Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday already???

I feel like this week has just begun! I did pretty good yesterday considering I had a very busy day. It would have been easy for me to go out to eat for lunch because of how late I got home from Matthew's doc appointment, but I chose to wait, go home, and eat a turkey sandwich. Yay me!...too bad I ruined it with a handful of peanut m&m's. Ugh! They were staring at me and after so much junk this weekend I could not resist. THEN I had no choice but to go out to dinner so I had 1 slice of supreme pizza. Water Water Water...that's what I've been focusing on. I have felt so dehydrated from all the soda I had.

Now the reason I say I did pretty good is because I was go go go yesterday. I don't think I sat down for more than 30 minutes other than while I was driving. Even though I had to leave Zumba early I still went. I actually get really excited about that class. I love to dance.

This morning I did NOT want to get up. It didn't help to know that I had to leave early because of the kids I watch were getting dropped off early, but I did it anyway. I got 45 minutes in. I am going to try and get more in, but I don't know if it will happen.

FYI - My sister gave me exercise equipment!! I have an abslide...the old kind that is super hard. I now have an exercise ball with straps to use for strength training that comes with a training video. I have several workout videos from Jillian Michaels. Each DVD works a different part of the body. I have 2 DVDs of some other lady who does the 2 weeks to a better body. She also gave me a Reebok stair stepper that raises up and has a workout video with it.

I am willing to share! I am so grateful she passed all of this to me, but at the same time I sit here and wonder when I will really have time to do it. Tuesday and Thursdays I don't babysit, but lately they've been full of erronds and chores. Somehow I will make some time. Anyway, if you guys want to borrow any of the videos let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment