Friday, July 9, 2010

Kim's Weekend Weigh In

Here's the summary of my week:

Monday - ate bad, traveled...no exercise
Tuesday- Zumba! only got in about 45minutes due to a doc appointment- FOOD-did very well
Wednesday- Worked out at the park for 40 minutes - did strength training at night-FOOD-did very well
Thursday- skipped morning workout but ended up doing Jillian Michaels ab video-FOOD- was good until dinner. We had to go to Walmart so we bought a chicken dinner. I came home and cooked some veggies to go with it so we had something healthy
Friday - accidentally slept in so I will have to fit in a video sometime today

So, the weigh in -

I keep fluctuating between 3-5 lbs, which is really frustrating, but I am happy to say I am on the down side of that fluctuation. If I keep up the workouts I may be able to lose next week and get out of that 3-5 lb range.

I can't actually make any weightloss goals. Honestly, it just sets me up for disappointment because it hasn't been happening for me. Here is the plus side though... I am motivated. I want to workout, I want to eat good, AND I think I'm over the craving for soda. So...

GOAL #1
NO SODA!

GOAL#2
Do at least a 30 minute workout EVERYDAY...excluding Sunday of course

GOAL #3
Count calories in... I have nothing to help me count calories out so that will have to do

1 comment:

  1. Keep working Kim. Don't worry about the weight part yet. Worry about being healthy and the weight will come off.

    ReplyDelete