Monday, July 12, 2010

Obligations!!

UGH!! I'm so tired of being responsible!! Can I just be a kid again with FABULOUS metabolism, able to eat anything and everything without gaining weight?? Were you wondering where I was this morning?? I was sleeping!

My sister is borrowing/renting my car until she gets married in August. Well, she went to see her fiance this past week and let me have the car back, which was perfect because we needed it. The stipulation.... I had to drop it off to her at the airport last night at 10:30! I didn't get home until 11 and then I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't want to take a melatonin because I wanted to get up and work out in the morning. Unfortunately, I didn't make it because my kids decided they didn't want to sleep. My sleep was interrupted 5 times last night! I eventually gave up and turned off my alarm.

I'm gonna do cardio kickboxing today to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment