Thursday, July 8, 2010

Question...

Okay, as you know I have a pulled muscle in the back of my thigh. When I sit or lay down for an extended period of time it cramps up pretty bad. So, my question is...

Do you know any stretches for the back of the thigh?? I can get the outer muscles and inner muscles, but I can't seem to stretch the muscle that hurts. It is right in the center going up to my butt. Ugh, this sucks. =)

I missed my walking this morning but after dinner I'm either going to go to the gym or go upstairs and try the workout videos Kristi gave me. yay!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah and I both had Sciatica. It goes from the butt all the way down your leg. At first it just went down the back of my thigh then it went all the way down to my ankle. You can look it up online. I went to the doctor because it was also when my knee and gallbalder where bugging me. He told me to avoid setting and laying for extended periods of time. He also said to take antiflamitorys(SP) I am not sure what you can take, due to my gallbaladder issues he did not want me take any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...avoid laying for long periods of time?? =) So I don't get to sleep??...jk! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had laid on my stomach and had Gary apply pressure and I also put ice on where it started. The pressure felt good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not sciatica. I looked it up. I've had sciatica before and this is completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will ask Chris and get back with you! He knows how to stretch every muscle in the body! :)

    ReplyDelete