Monday, July 12, 2010

My aching feet

My feet for about 5 days have been killing me!! OUCH! They feel like thousands of needles are stabbing them with every step!! Even when I get done working out they still hurt. I feel like I have one huge blister on my heel and another on the ball of my foot. That just covers the whole foot. I am not sure what it is. Marlo and I looked at my shoes this morning, but they are still in pretty good shape. I don't know, but lately OUCH! I am just trying to suck it up and hopefully it will go away in a few days. Oh I really hope cause it hurts!! Okay that is my whine for the week!

By the way I will be weighing in Early early early Thursday morning and probably will not report my weight loss till when we get back from our vacation!! I am really hoping to loose one more pound!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it girl. It is awful to run with pain in the feet, no matter what kind of pain it is.

    ReplyDelete