Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mid week

This week I have something to do every single night this week. It is one crazy week getting ready for girls camp. Monday and Tuesday were really crazy today is rather calm until Mutual tonight. I would have to say I have been in a slump. Sometimes I am super motivated and crazy mad women about working out and eating right. This week I have just hit a slump I am still working out and eating right, for the fact that we don't eat out. So I have to eat what is in the house and working out well I that is just part of life. Hopefully next week will be a motivating week!!!

Monday- 5 miles
Tuesday- 5 miles and Zumba
Wednesday- I decided last night I wanted to sleep in, but I totally regret it. I wish I would have just woke up and got it over with. Because now that is all I can think about, but have no ambition to do anything!!

I still have not got back to my weigh in weight I think that may be why I am in a slump. It is a little frustrating when I get above my weigh in weight!!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how you did 5 miles, then went to Zumba! No wonder you chose to sleep in this morning. I kind of felt the same way last week. I was doing all the right things, but my motivation was not there - I didn't feel that fire like I usually do. Cut yourself some slack. You have a TON going on this week getting ready for girls camp. Next week you'll have it. You'll be having a blast with the girls, and leaders. And you'll be there with Monta and Marlo! Hello, what more motivation to workout do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you did 5 miles and zumba! I know you've done it before, but I thought you decided Zumba was enough?? I don't know how you have the energy to do all you're doing. It must be a blessing from heaven....and a lot of determination. =) Have fun at girls camp!!

    ReplyDelete