Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How's your week going?

I have been eating better this week...aside from the chocolate chip cookies I had after FHE on Monday. =) My mood is slightly better, but it still needs work. Somehow I've gotta stop myself from re-setting my alarm and get up when it goes off at 5:30 in the morning. The heat has just made me so tired and I lack any desire to go work out in it.

I tried my step aerobic workout video and it totally kicked my butt!! So much so, that I could not do the whole thing. The sad thing is that it was beginner level. I don't know if it was a lack of determination or the fire in my butt and calves...or the fact that the lady speaks in rhythm and TOTALLY bores me. Whatever the case, it wasn't for me. So, if either of you want to try it, let me know. I have done it about 3 times and always end up quitting about 15 minutes into it.

Skyler is considering buying me the Zumba videos because I enjoy it so much. We'll see. Doing it at home is a lot different than doing it in a class. I may just sign up for some classes at the rec center.

To be honest, this summer is killing me. I don't know how you guys can stand to run in this heat. It is killer out there.

Surprisingly enough, even though I have eaten pretty well this week I am up 2lbs from Saturday, which doesn't get my hopes up for any kind of weightloss. Whoever said you can lose weight by diet alone didn't have my body.

1 comment:

  1. Before you buy the Zumba Workout videos. You can check out some on Youtube or Sparkspeople to see if you would want to do it before you put the money into it!!

    ReplyDelete