Friday, July 9, 2010

Weigh In!!

I lost a pound! I am really happy about this pound it puts me closer to my goal!! I have to brag about my last 2 workouts in the park.

Thursday- Went to the park and they had the sprinklers on!!! It was wonderful. Monta and I walked through it every time we came to them. It also just made it cooler with the water in the wind. It made the 5 miles so nice.

Friday- It was sprinkling!!! Which was wonderful until it stopped then it was really humid. Also today Monica and I ran the first lap together. When we got done with the first lap I said I am slowing down. She said NOPE! And I was like I can't run this fast. She kept talking and I kept running. By the time we finished the 2nd lap I was so out of breath. But I did it!!!

Gary and I put the kids to bed around 8:30pm then we have been doing workout videos on youtube and last night I discovered tons of workout videos on Sparkpeople. So last night I found a 7day boot camp! So we did day 1 yesterday. It is only 15mins, but man it felt good.

My goal is not to go to crazy this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We leave to visit Gary's family on Thursday, so that will be my next weigh in and I am hoping for one more pound!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will do fine on Vacation. You are so good at practicing self control at home there is no reason you can't take it into a restuarant and do the same thing. Congrats on the 1 lb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Korina! You are getting so close to your goal!! You'll be fine on vacation!

    ReplyDelete