Monday, July 19, 2010

SCARED!!

I am scared to death to weigh myself!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate this vacation away. We kept busy, but with busy came eating!! Thursday we left at 3am so no working out.

Friday got up and ran 4 miles and walked Temple Square

Saturday had to be at the reunion early so no working out.

Sunday nope

Monday came home so not yet!

The above it why I know the scale is probably going to be like 15lbs heavier. I eventually will get brave and go up there and probably be in a bad mood the rest of the day!! Knowing that it is my fault. But I noticed on Sunday afternoon I went outside to shake out the table cloth and it was silent. I realized man that is why I love working out "Korina Time." Well tomorrow will be back to normal back to life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm scared to! Vacation was so fun, but a lot of junk. Why is it so hard to eat good on vacation. I'll be right there with you, panting away at zumba.

    ReplyDelete