Monday, July 12, 2010

Weigh in and half marathon report

So, I've been having a great time on vacation, and I'm late to write about my weigh in. I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any either. I was hoping to lose one pound, but I'm actually pretty happy with the results because I gained SO much the weekend before. So at least I was able to lose all the weight from the weekend.
Saturday morning I ran the Farmington half marathon. It was great! Hard, but great! I improved my time by 10 minutes from the Hurricane half. I was definitely not as nervous going into this one, but still the morning of the race I had butterflies in my tummy and was excited and nervous.
Now that the race is done I don't have anything I'm training for, so part of me is a little scared. It helps me to have something I'm training for so that I can't slack off. It's just too hot for races in Las Vegas.
To prove to myself that I was not "done" I ran this morning. It was hard. I only went two miles, but I'm so glad I did. I had a party with my sisters today and TOTALLY pigged out. NOT GOOD! I can't eat this way all week. I've got to be strict with my eating.

2 comments:

  1. vacation and eathing healthy does that go together!!???? You are doing so awesome! Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can train for the half marathon in November with Korina...OR go for the Marathon!! =) You're doing so good it wouldn't surprise me if you did it.

    ReplyDelete