Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vacation = diet homicide

So this week has NOT been a good eating week at all. I did go running 2 miles on Monday morning. It was hard because I was still sore from the race on Saturday. I started out eating good, but unfortunately it didn't last long enough. Every summer we have a party with all my sisters sharing our "favorite things" - it's a rip off from Oprah. Well, we HAVE to have one of our favorite meals for the meal, then usually we all share one of our favorite candies/ snacks, and we give one to everyone. How do you NOT eat all those favorite things?? We had fondue for dinner. It's not too overly unhealthy, but when you eat way beyond that full feeling, it is very unhealthy.
Tuesday we went boating out at the lake. I really did try to pack some healthy food, but when you're hanging out on the beach potato chips, cookies, and sour patch kids are just more appealing than apples. I went waterskiing, and that's about all the exercise I got for the day.
So I know it's already midweek, but I started out good today. Ran 3 1/2 miles, so far I've eaten good. I've gotta keep it up. I haven't even dared step on the scale. Hopefully by weigh in I can undo some of the damage done since Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your on vacation!!! you have to enjoy. I know I will. You are doing awesome. You just finished a half marathon on Saturday, you need to reward your self and enjoy!!! That can be your excuse "Korina said I could!" But don't yell at me if you gain..

    ReplyDelete