Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nothing like a little set back

So this is my worst weigh in yet, but at the same time it could be much worse. I gained 5 pounds. I could be really because on some free days I'll gain 5 - 6 pounds in just one day, but I have been eating bad ALL WEEK LONG, so I know it's going to be harder to lose this 5 pounds then it is to lose the free day gain. I have been exercising this week to combat the eating a bit, but I've not exercised as much as I regularly do. I ran 2 1/2 miles Monday, 3 1/2 Wednesday, and 4 miles yesterday. I'm planning to run 5 miles today. My legs feel so tired, probably because they are. I don't sleep as much as I should while I'm on vacation, and at the beginning of the week they were still sore from the race. But now they should be recovered. I almost don't want to move my ticker because I'm on vacation and maybe it'll give me the motivation I need to lose these 5 pounds this week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Your on vacation! You will loose it in no time! We can do it together! I gained 3lbs my first day, so it is not going to be a good weigh in when I get home. Your body is recovery from Saturday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Vacay is almost over. You'll come back and kick booty. I have absolute faith in your ability.

    ReplyDelete