Monday, July 26, 2010

A NEW WEEK!

So, my intention this morning was to get up at 6 am and go for a bike ride with Skyler. Unfortunately, sleep got the better part of me. Last night I let the boys sleep in the loft, but Teagan was in his bed. Usually there is a fan in the room that drowns out Teagan's constant sleep talking and sleep screaming, but the boys brought it out the loft. So, last night he woke me up about 10 times because I thought he was awake, but he wasn't. SO FRUSTRATING!

The solution.... go work out when Skyler gets home from work. Tomorrow I have to miss Zumba because I have to take Jayden and Teagan to a doc appointment. I'm so sad! I cannot tell you guys how much I love Zumba. I come home totally sweaty and I have fun getting that way. Anyway, despite the distractions this week is going to be a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Good Positive Attitude! It is so hard waking up early, especially Monday mornings. You'll feel so good tonight after working out when Skyler comes home and it'll be a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete