Friday, June 4, 2010

I AGREE!

As Sarah stated, Old Habits Die HARD. I did not exercise this week. I have been moving a lot, just no exercise. I can't say I ate right either. It has been a VERY busy week due to various things going on right now, BUT I did not gain weight.

Don't worry! I haven't lost my motivation, I've just lost time. I want to get this weight off, especially since I've got to be in wedding pics sometime this year. Now that this crazy week is almost over I'll be able to get back on track.

Yay for no weight gain!

2 comments:

  1. The last week of school is always so busy! That's awesome that you didn't gain any weight. Good Job! Yeah, wedding pics are a definite motivation. I look back at my friend's wedding pictures from about a year ago and I wish I could do a little swap-a-roo of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are great motivation! In July Gary's Family is doing a big a family picture! So it gives me great motivation to get to the next size!!

    ReplyDelete