Monday, June 28, 2010

SABATOGE

I wish my husband would just get on board with what I am doing. I sent him to the store on Friday for some milk and he came back with milk AND soda! Not just any soda, like his apple soda, or root beer, or even sprite...no, he came home with the forbidden soda...PEPSI!

I told him if he's craving soda that's fine, but don't bring home Pepsi because I don't want to be tempted to drink it. I say this is sabatoge because I REALLY want to lose 20 lbs before my sister's wedding and stunts like that make it 10x as hard as normal.

So, because my will power is not what it should be, I drank it. Now, I'm downing as much water as possible to just wash it out. Let's hope it works.

I did get up and work out this morning. I was crabby and didn't want to but I did anyway. I will be out again tomorrow. I have not completed my 5 miles today, but I will. I told Skyler to plan on me going to the gym when he gets home. Wednesday is going to be hard. I refuse to get up early and work out because Maria convinced me to go see Eclipse at midnight so I won't be home till 3am. I'm only going to get 4 hours of sleep as it is because I have to babysit at 7:30am. We'll see if I work out at all. I'm just not sure I can do it. =) This little activity is going to throw off my whole week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Kim, those dang hubbies:) That's awesome that you've set a goal to do 5 miles today. Is that what you want to do everyday? That's awesome. Those 20lbs will just start melting off before you know it.
    Have fun at Eclipse. A fun girls night out is always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting up and out this morning. I totally agree no coke is allowed in this house either. And if it is still in the fridge come Sunday I pour it down the sink. That teaches Gary to bring it into this house!! ZUMBA tomorrow!! It is going to be fun fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete