Monday, June 14, 2010

Tough Day

I finally drug my butt out of bed at 6:30am and went to the park to work out. I planned on doing two miles. So I ran 2 miles and I was feeling pretty good, so I kept going. I ran just about 4 miles this morning! Good way to start off the day RIGHT!?? But oh MAN Mondays are hard eating days everything screams my name! All and any food!! It has been so hard to say no! I just keep thinking it has to get easier the craving eventually after 6 months you would think it would be easier. But no you still have really bad days!! Well I thought I would blog to take my mind off eating for at least few mins!! I was really bad all weekend, so I really want to maintain at the end of the week. It is going to be a hard long week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's such a hard temptation day. Monday's are always hard because you've had a taste of that evil, yummy food over the weekend. Good luck! I think I'll do a post too, to get my mind off it, and confess!!! (You'll see)

    ReplyDelete