Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something may end up out the window!!

Mirror Mirror
Mirror mirror on the wall do you have to tell it all?
Where do you get the glaring light to make my clothes look just too tight?
I think I'm fine but I can see you won't cooperate with me.
The way you let the shadows play you'd think my hair was turning grey.
What's that you say, a double chin?
No that's the way the light comes in.
If you persist in peering so you'll confiscate my facial glow.
And then if you're not hanging straight you'll tell me next I'm gaining weight.
I'm really quite upset with you for giving this distorted view.
I hate you being so smug and wise.
Oh look what's happened to my thighs!
I warn you now oh mirrored wall since we're not on speaking terms at all
If I look like this in my new jeans you'll find yourself in smithereens!
Copyright; Jaimee Jones
I am having fight with my scale and the mirror right now! Yesterday after turning everything down!! I gained another two pounds! I really want to scream I almost weigh what I was before my big weight loss last week. I am so upset. I was just so close and now I feel like I am yet so very far away all over again. I do not want to add that 10lbs back to the trigger at the end of the week, but that is how it is looking! AHHH!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up! You're doing great and the weight will come off! Give yourself another couple of days. You look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP GETTING ON THE SCALE!!!! =) It is obviously stressing you out, which is not helping. You have been working your butt off and you will see the results, just like you did on Friday. Just be patient, and again, STOP GETTING ON THE SCALE

    ReplyDelete