Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sarah's midweek check in

I've stepped up my game! I ran 4 miles Monday and went to the gym that night too. Tuesday I ran 2 miles and killed myself with weights. I bumped up the weights that I lift and I also did squats and lunges. Yes, I'm very sore today! I can barely lift my arms and the process of sitting down hurts. But it's a good hurt. I also ran 4 miles today and walked an extra mile at the end. I've been SUPER good with my eating. I didn't even snitch and have a cupcake for Kim's birthday. So with ALL THIS I still haven't gotten back to last week's weigh in weight. GRRR! I'm was only one pound away this morning, but I didn't gain that much over the weekend anyway. Hopefully I will lose more before the weekend. I'm going to do good this weekend and only have one "free day" and I'm not going to PIG out on that day either, but I will definitely enjoy.
I'm planning to run 8 miles on Saturday, not sure if I'll do it all at once, or I might split it into two runs that day. I can tell my muscles are tired, but I'll pull back next week to get ready for the relay. I'm getting really excited for it!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to rock it in your race. The weight is going to drop off before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do wonderful on your race! You have a lot of stress with the race coming up and everything, I am sure when you get home it will start coming off again!

    ReplyDelete