Friday, June 11, 2010

WEIGH IN!!!!!

This week I have busted my butt!!

I worked out twice everyday. Variety of ab workouts, workout videos, gym, and hitting the park! Making sure I did two each day. I woke at 6am and then did a workout video after the kids went to bed. And on Thursday I snuck to the gym while the kids were down for quite time(Gary was home.) Working out twice a day has been hard. To be honest I am so tired, my body is so weak. But I knew I needed to jump start my body. At the gym I have been doing the Elliptical, Bike, Treadmill and this cool ad machine. I think that also helped to do something different. I also found some cool Ab workouts on youtube.com and we have been the Julian Micheal's workout video.

Eating- I have not ate a chip all week! Just a sandwich I even got some fat free cheese for my sandwiches and eating wheat bread(not a big fan) and no eating after 7! One night I was busy and I looked at the clock and it was 6:46pm! I hurried up and ate, just so I would not break my rule. I know 5mins. probably would not have mattered, but if I cheat once I just keep going! I also have been cutting my dinner serving down.

Water, water, water! I have been drinking tons. I think that helps a lot with the heat of the sun!

Okay so stop talking Korina and the results!! I lost 10lbs!! I have never lost this much weight in one week in my whole life!! Not only 10lbs but I am also in a new decade!! I am also now only 9lbs from my goal!!

Next week goal really is to maintain after loosing this much weight in one week I realize how easy it will be to gain it right back.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Are you a contestant on The Biggest Loser? Those are Biggest Loser numbers!!I am SO excited and PROUD of you!!! I've gotta get my butt in gear! You're going to catch up to me! You've inspired me. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, amazing! Congrats, saying no to that food last night really paid off. Don't lose that motivation and you will lose at least 5 more this week! :) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! GREAT JOB! You'll be able to lose a lot this summer with Gary home to help

    ReplyDelete