Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Headache from H***

I DID IT! I got up this morning went out with Korina again and then to Zumba. I really liked Zumba, but I think we need to move closer to the front so we can get the steps better. Not all the way...maybe half way.

So, I have officially had a headache since Sunday night. I have been working through it. Honestly the only time I feel it is when I'm not really doing much. It seems the only real relief I get is when my blood is pumping...like when I'm exercising. Some would say that is a blessing, but I'M TIRED! I tried taking a nap for my Twilight excursion tonight and couldn't seem to do it because my head hurt.

Anyway, I am really hoping I can keep up the momentum. I'm not going to exercise tomorrow morning. I'm hoping the kids will cooperate and let me get a cat nap in during Teagan and Kaeden's naptime so that I can go exercise after Skyler gets home. Time will tell.

I haven't done 5 miles every day like Korina has....which is ultimately my goal, but time is not my friend, BUT I have gotten my butt out the door to do something which is definitely an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get off the Pepsi?? I am sorry Kim I hope it goes away. You have been doing so awesome! YOu are doing great. And you go right ahead and move up. I enjoy the back corner! :)

    ReplyDelete