Friday, June 18, 2010

Korina's Weigh In

Not a success! :(

I had a tough week this week a lot of temptation. I thought I did good resisting but now that I look back I good have totally worked on some things. I was just so close and now I am so far away all over again. I changed my trigger, after thinking about it I want to loose just a tiny bit more weight, and I set my trigger to what I was when I started. I rather not actually type the weight that I gained this week. YES I am being a baby about it!! So next week back to super crazy Korina. I know that Monta makes sure she gets 5 miles a day in. I am going to make sure I get my 5 miles a day. Plus some ab workout. And really watch what I eat. Well hopefully next week I will loose the weight that I gained. Sorry it has been just a tough week for me. I feel like last week maybe there was a eyelash under my scale. I am just really frustrating I just can't wait till I get to my goal and can just enjoy!! I don't mind the working out. I just wish I could work out because I enjoy it. But I always feel like I must burn so many calories. If anyone wants to join my for night, morning, or afternoon workouts let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Well, whatever happened don't let it get you down. I would like to get in 5 miles a day, but I can't do it all at the same time because of time constraints. I'll call you and we can work out something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely don't let it get you down. You are looking great, and working hard! It will come off again soon.

    ReplyDelete