Monday, June 14, 2010

You guys are not alone!

I can't say I'm dealing with the same temptations right now, but it has been a huge problem for me for about 4 months. It seems I am finally over that and I'm finally able to take control. Since the end of February it has been all to easy to cheat. It wasn't that I'd eat a lot of bad stuff...I'd just eat a little bit too often. You know, a piece of chocolate one day, a soda another day, eat out for dinner instead of cooking, that kind of thing. That is why I've been able to maintain. I haven't been eating totally bad, but I wasn't really exercising so I was able to prevent myself from gaining.

I am happy to say that over the last 2 weeks I have felt really good. I don't feel like I have to have a soda. I have replaced my chocolate cravings with a glass of chocolate milk. As for sweets... I am guilty. I had a cookie on Saturday at the InTouch Grand Opening and last night Durrae made these awesome brownies that I could not resist. I had 2! The plus side is, while everyone else was drinking soda, I drank crystal light.

As for today... I have not had much water today, BUT I weighed myself in the middle of the day and was down 2 more pounds from my Friday weigh in so I must be doing something right.

So, don't worry girls! You get through it. We all have our moments and our challenges, but if we continue to keep trying we will overcome them all.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Great idea of having chocolate milk to cure the chocolate craving. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete