Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Korina Mid Week Check In

I know a little early. But I have the munchies tonight so I am trying to stay busy. So I don't snack. I thought why not blog. My mom left this morning. Good news is I did NOT gain any weight while she was in town!!! I thought for sure I was going to gain like 10lbs with her in town. I did the 5 miles every morning and fit in a youtube workout video also through out the day. Waking up early was so hard! We stayed at the hotel till so late, then got home visited with Gary. It was at least midnight before I hit the sack. To wake up at 5:30am to workout the next day. Today I have been in blah mode. But I have a crazy unrealistic goal this week to loose 5lbs. So this morning I hit the park and did 4and half miles. Then went to Zumba. Then tonight after FHE I talked Gary into going to the park with me. So has a family we walked another mile. Which the second half of the mile I pushed a 100lbs. That has got to at least give me a extra pound RIGHT!??? Well on Friday I will post my weigh in and my 6month pictures!!! Crazy I have never stuck to a new year resolution this long.

2 comments:

  1. You've hit it crazy hard this week. I won't be surprised if you have a great weight loss. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I'm so impressed with how hard you've been working. I'm sure you will lose weight this week. Even if you are bugged that you gained a pound, it will come off. It could be water weight, it could be muscle, never know, but it will come off!

    ReplyDelete