Friday, June 25, 2010

The Truth and the weight loss!

Last week when I could not bear to input my weigh in was because I gained the full 10lbs back that I had lost the previous week. I was still working out once a day. I had a lot of stress and also something else was like 2 weeks late. On top of that to think about if I did not eat perfect. Then over the weekend I gained another additional 5lbs! That is right 15lbs above the week before. I was pretty crushed Monday!! But instead of giving up I pushed myself. So by Tuesday I had lost my 5lb weekend weight. Then I continue to work out hard and watch my calories and by Thursday I lost 9 more pounds. That is right only one pound from being where I was. BUT my Mom is in town and Wednesday and Thursday my Mom is in town. So I gained 3lbs. But that is okay it will be easy to work off. I could take yesterday's weight, but my Mom is still in town. And this is less weight to loose next week to get back to my weigh in weight. So I can loose more!!! I am really going to keep pushing myself. My birthday is a little over a month away and I really want to be at my goal weight by my birthday!!! My Mom has been in town the past two days. So I have been at the hotel till way to late not getting to bed till midnight and waking up at 5:45am to get my 5miles in. YES a little tired would be a under statement.

2 comments:

  1. Korina, I'm amazed that you are still getting up so early. Good for you. Enjoy having your mom here. If you gain, you know you'll lose it next week. I'm just still shocked that you gained all 10 back, but then lost it again. That's awesome. I'm sure it was the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin it! I've got your motivation, now I just need your determination.

    ReplyDelete