Thursday, June 24, 2010

CrAzY Week!!

So I have decided since I have done absolutely nothing for myself this week, I will not be weighing in this week.

For some reason I have had to force myself to eat every meal lately. I want to eat healthy but every time I look in the kitchen I just think "Blah, nothing looks good". Don't worry, fast food sounds even worse.

Aside from the millions of little feet I've got running around here I have many other stresses in my life right now and I honestly would love to crawl in a hole and hide for a week. =) So, Korina, I give you a task. Starting Monday, expect me to go out with you in the morning. Don't give me a choice. The question isn't "Are you going to go out tomorrow?" its, "what time am I picking you up?" LOL.

I know you guys are thinking Why Monday? I really should start today, but I can't. I need to re-coop. I need to get my mind straight so I can get my body in gear.

Whoever assumed I'm super woman was WRONG! =)

2 comments:

  1. Okay so Monday you pick me up at 6am! That way you will be my ride and you knowing that I am waiting for you; you will come! SOund good YUP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I hope the sickness is finally out of your poor house I am sorry! Being sick stinks!

    ReplyDelete