Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mid Week Check In

Already that time again! I have done really well with the working out. I made a goal to do at least 5 miles a day. I don't have to run it all. I just have to do it all!!

Monday-5.5miles and a 15min ab workout on youtube
Tuesday-6miles, Zumba, and a 8 min ab workout on youtube. That's right ZUMBA!! Kira a lady from a different ward has started teaching a Zumba class once a week! It was a lot of fun and man was it a workout!!!!
Wednesday- So far only 2miles I still need to fit in the other three. And Monica, Marlo, and Monta were there and we worked legs!! I also need to do a ab workout. We will see. I may take it a little easy today. I am feeling a little weak!

Eating wise so far so good! And I have been not had any coke, but I did have a strawberry Lemonade from Sonic. It was very Yummy!!

My Mom is coming down late tonight.. So I have to keep up with the workouts! And hopefully not eat completely awful. She only comes down twice a year, so I am still going to enjoy, but just watch myself a little!!

So SLEEP! Not so great! I have been going every morning to the park. Because I don't have time to workout any other time. And of course I still stay up way to late! And with my mom in town I know there will be some late nights at the hotel. And then up bright and early every morning to workout.

I am trying to get close to being back where I was pre last week!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I'll be back up and running next week for sure. I'm hoping today is the last of my delay. If it turns out to be a good day I'll be out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete