Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My midweek check in

I've been doing great all week... until tonight! I've been exercising a lot. Loved zumba yesterday, then did weights when I got home, and the scale has been good to me so far this week. But my brother and his family are in town this week and we got together for dinner tonight and we went to...Memphis Barbecue. LOVE that place! But no, it isn't the healthiest. I didn't have much of the appetizer, and NO french fries at all. Drank water, and had steamed veggies for my side. But still, that meat is delicious, and the rolls, and the portion sizes are huge, although Jerry and I shared a meal so it could have been worse. We'll see what the damage is in the morning. But honestly, going out to eat every once in a while is a part of life, and I really did try to make healthier choices so I'm not going to beat myself up, yet. (Still haven't stepped on the scale)

1 comment:

  1. Family does not come in town very often! you have to enjoy!! I am sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete