Friday, June 11, 2010

Sarah's weigh in

Ok, so I gave in, and I'm going to start doing my weigh in on Friday instead of Saturday. I usually lose about a pound after I wake up every morning, before breakfast. (yes, I weigh all too often during the day) With starting our Saturday runs so early I don't get to see that extra pound come off. It's all about manipulating the system. BUT... even though I'm doing my official weigh in on Friday, I still WILL eat good all day on Friday, and I'll only allow myself one free day per week.
So, this week I really tried to bump up my working out. I finally did lose some weight this week. I lost 2 1/2 pounds this week! I'll take it! I took off the weight I gained on vacation, plus a pound and a half. I really hoping to lose weight next week, but at the same time I'm not going to expect it because I'm going to be cutting back a little next week to get ready for my relay race next weekend. My muscles are very worn out this week. I've got to give them some time to repair and build up for the race. I'll still be running of course, but I won't be doing double duty at the gym after running in the morning. Still, I'm hoping to lose 1 pound! PLEASE!
I'm getting very close to a landmark in my mind, and closer to my goal every week!!! Just gotta keep going and not give up!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Sarah!! 2 and half pounds that is great!!! You are looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Did you fit in your wedding dress?? Or have you not tried it on yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I got cocky, and did try it on. Still too small for me, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit it in a couple more months! Only 14 lbs to go!

    ReplyDelete