Friday, January 15, 2010

Weigh in...

DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEIGH IN THIS WEEK??? =) Come on ladies, I have to cheat today. It is my anniversary and we're going out to Memphis Barbeque. I SOOOO did not lose any weight this week. =)

I'm just kidding, I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I have to say I am so happy about the progress you guys have made. I just hope in the coming weeks I will finally be able to post some good news. I'm counting on you guys to keep me going and I am looking forward to the 4 mile run tomorrow. I'm gonna need it! Let's just hope the problem with my shoes is alleviated.

9 am right??

Kim

5 comments:

  1. I think an anniversary is always a good reason to go out and eat really yummy food! Don't give up! You know the weight will all just fall off soon! Don't you have to help your grandpa move? 9:00 sounds good here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was supposed to help him move but Skyler doesn't want to because we've already helped him twice and we just don't have the money to spend on gas going to Parhump. So, for those reasons...I RUN! BTW, my brownie sundae was sooo good, but I am totally going to regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make that your one bad day! On our ann. last Friday! I pigged out on Pizza, icecream, and cookies! It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm TOTALLY pigging out on my anniversary this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete