Friday, January 15, 2010

Changing my weigh in day!

I have decided to also change my weigh in day to Saturday! Hoping it will help me be good on Fridays!! Well I have been during pretty good this week, but it has not been easy!! I am craving everything bad, and I just want to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and did I say eat yet!! It is all I can think about at night!! I am not even hungry some of the those times! This week has been a struggle to be good. Last week was a so easy, but this week I have to push myself to be good. Why can't I just be natually skinny that would be so great! This week I worked harder than last week, and I don't think the scale is going to say that though.

Fast food- Have not had one bite of fast food all week!
Soda- not one drop
Water- doing good, but I can always drink more!
Working out- I have missed a few morning workouts but I have made up for them on the treadmill and have been during strength training every night.
Eating after 7pm- I have not been eating after 7pm, but this one has been so hard!

I really wish I could just wake up and be 20lbs lighter, but not guessing this going to happen! Why is it so easy to put on the weight and so hard to take it off??? Well I will be blogity blogging tomorrow to let you know how the weigh in goes. From watching biggest looser week 2 is always seems to be the worst weigh in. Well wish me luck!!

1 comment: