Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Sweet Child!

So last month I won a pair of Jeans from LEE!! Thank you LEE!! So I ordered two sizes smaller than what I was wearing at the time. So today I got them, even though I knew they would not fit I still had to try. Just to see how far up I could get them. I was so excited I got them all the way up!!! A little to tight to button, but still got them on, another 10lbs and they will fit!! I was excited. Then my sweet daughter walks in.

Katelynn: "Mom you are to fat for those pants."
Mom: "A little more weight and they will fit."
Katelynn: "Not a little ALOT mom!"

Such a sweet child I have raised. But I am still excited that I was able to get them all the way up. A few more abs and they will be on my butt!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love the honesty of children. You'll be in those pants in no time at all! My sister got her pants today too. Mine haven't come yet. We'll see if I fit them. I ordered a smaller size as well. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm sorry, that is funny! I've actually been working on training my kids to tell me I look good. Although Jayden slips up every once in a while and tells me my butt is big. I didn't win any pants but I've got my eye on some in the closet.

    ReplyDelete