Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Korina- Mid Week Check In!

Well I have decided to make Friday my wiegh in day! Mostly for the fact that I have a hard time being good on the weekend. Plus, I started on Saturday so it makes since to weigh in on Friday! Here is my mid week check in.

1st No Caffeine- Well I have to say AWESOME!!!! I have not drank any soda since Saturday!! And I am actually doing really good!

2nd Goal no fast food- Again AWESOME!! No Fastfood since Wednesday actually! So tomorrow it will be a week with no fast food!

3rd Goal working out- Well I worked out on Monday and today I just got to busy. So not very good today. :( So I will have to makeup for it sometime this week.

4th Goal water- During pretty good with water, could probally drink more. But at least drinkig more.

5th Goal not eating after 7pm I have done good with this one too this week! So I am not taking extra calories that I could do with out.

6th Goal eating Breakfast okay not very great I have only ate breakfast once this week :( I really need to make time for breakfast.

The midweek result so far this week I have lost 4lbs!! My goal is to loose 10lbs the first month, so to start off with 4lbs down is a good way to start. My official way in is on Friday. I am not going to change it on my trigger until then. Hopefully it will still be minus 4lbs or more on Friday!

1 comment: