Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 miles & Weigh in!

Well today we ran our 5mile! And well I have to say I feel great!! Last week it was a really hard run, and this week it went tons better. And I beat my time by 8 mins!! YIPEE!! I also liked the path that Kim made, it was something new and I really enjoyed it!

And for the weigh in! 4 more pounds down!!! That is right 10lbs since the first of January! I am really excited. But today is my cheat day! I know does that make since to anyone that my cheat day is on the day I run 5 miles. I guess it makes up for a fourth of what I am about to eat! And that is PIZZA!! DOMINOS!! AND NOT ON THIN CRUST!! AND MORE TOPPING THEN I CAN NAME!! AND YES A WONDERFUL COKE! So tomorrow when I step on the scale I will be oh probally be 5lbs heavier. SO it will take me all next week to loose the wieght that I gain from our pizza today!

Good luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. You've done a good job and it is good to reward yourself. By the way, good choice, dumping the coke down the sink last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rewards are definitely a good thing, as long as they are kep in moderation. You are doing such a good job, don't spoil it. :)

    ReplyDelete