Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That Run Just About Killed Me!!!

So, I just got done running for today and WOW! It was a killer. I even went the same distance that I went on Monday, but I was much slower and it was so much harder. I couldn't get my legs to go. I'm thinking that Monday I still had all the sugar from the holidays in my system. I guess the thing I can feel good about is that I put it all out there and didn't hold back at all.
So here's the mid-week update on the rest of my goals:

Sleep: Yes, I've actually been getting about 7.5-8 hours per night, but I'm still so tired in the morning?? I am waking up during the night still, but it's not for very long. It does feel good to get more sleep though.

Water: Yippers!! NO problem there. In fact I've way exceeded 10 cups per day.

Exercise: So far, so good. Ran 3 miles Monday, Ran 1 mile and did some weights on Tues, Ran 3 miles Wed. I plan to do weights tomorrow, run 2 miles Friday, and 4!! miles Saturday. Wish me luck!

Eating: I've been doing pretty good. I haven't had any "bad" food, but I have waited too long between meals because I've been busy and I don't get to eat till I'm REALLY hungry. Maybe that's why I'm so tired still, because I need to be eating more often to get more energy. I also have been very good about eating after 8:30.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you're actually able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!! I'm lucky if I get 5...these children just aren't being nice this week. I did get a nap in today though...that was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kicking butt! You are going great!!

    ReplyDelete