Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Goals for the first few weeks!

Korina
6lbs down

I am hoping to start off with a few goals. Then every few weeks I will add a few more on.

Goal #1
No Caffeine- Today is day 1 with no caffeine! I thought I was going to have the worst headache, but I am actually doing really well. Tomorrow may be another story. But day 1 okay!!

Goal #2
Fast Food- I love fast food. I love the convience of fast fast food, I love the taste of fast food. The goal is to cut it down to once a week! Which is a big step for me and my family.

Goal #3
Working Out- M,W,F I will be working out with Kim, Marlo, Monta, & Monica. T and Th are up to me! But we did put the treadmill in the front room so I am hoping that will help with it starring at me!

Goal #4
Water- Thats right drink it!!

Goal #5
7pm- No eating after 7pm! This one will be hard. Mostly with Gary getting home and eating after 7pm.

Well wish me luck!! It won't be fun, but hopefully worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, it isn't eating after 7 that kills you. It is all about portion. If you cut your meals down to 6 SMALL meals you can eat after 7 with Gary and not feel guilty about it. On top of that you won't make Gary feel guilty for eating in front of you.

    ReplyDelete