Friday, January 8, 2010

Korina's first weigh in!

Well my first official weigh in and I lost 5lbs! Gary, the kids and I are going out tonight so I really hope I don't go crazy and gain all of the weight back. I just don't understand how it is so easy to put on and so hard to take off! We also have a birthday party on Saturday. Yummy food and cake! I just have to try to watch what I eat this weekend. On Saturday Kim, Sarah and I are meeting and running 4 miles! What do I think about this? Scared to death! I really may die! On the side of the road. I think one mile of it is up hill well atleast will fell like a 10miles up hill when we run it! Well worst comes to worst I can walk a little bit of it. Atleast I am getting a workout in. Well weigh in #1 is over and I lost! I am really hoping to loose 10lbs a month for atleast first 2months.

1 comment: