Sunday, January 3, 2010

Korina made me think about GOALS!

Kim -
I've decided to make my start weight what I am today, not what I was in October when I started exercising because like Sarah said, we are starting now. So....
0 lbs down

I have never been one to make goals for myself. If I want to do something I usually just do it, no planning, no prepping, just take the bull by the horns and do it. Unfortunately that is not the case with weightloss.

I am only making one goal this month and that goal is:

PLAN MY MEALS!!!

I like fast food, but to be honest I am beginning to really lose my taste for it because we've had it so much this month. I miss my veggies!! I miss my water! I miss feeling good when I wake up in the morning!

With life being as busy as it is I REALLY need to plan my meals. It is when there is a lack of planning that I slip up and buy dinner. No more of that. I do have extra motivation because my son is gaining too much weight because he's eating bad and my other son needs to be on a strict, healthy diet to control his behavior. More than that, I need to gain motivation within myself, for myself. How do I do that when I live for my kids?

So, tomorrow my plan is this:

5:30am - Oatmeal and a glass of water
9:30am - Apple
1:30pm- Turkey sandwich
4:30pm- baby carrots
6:30pm- beef stew

I will constantly have a bottle of water with me with the intent to drink at least 64oz...that is the daily average right? =) Knowing me I'll get to about 96.

No comments:

Post a Comment