Friday, January 8, 2010

No Bake Cheesecake

I also haven't tried this one, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

1 reduced fat graham crust
12 oz package fat-free cream cheese
1 package vanilla fat-free sugar free instant pudding
2 scoops (60 grams) vanilla protein powder
1 3/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup fat-free cool whip
1 cup strawberries sliced

In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and protien powder. Then add the cream cheese and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into the pie crust and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until set. Then top each serving with a Tbsp of Coolwhip and a 1/8 cup of sliced strawberries. Makes 8 servings.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me. I may need to try it. With Eric on his health kick, I could use some good treat recipes!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete