Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sarah's weigh in

I think I'm a little addicted to the scale. I weighed several times and my weight fluctuated between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 pounds! I'm going to go with 3 pounds, then if it is actually 3 1/2 it can help me next week, which is going to be a very hard week. We have our anniversary, a missionary luncheon that is going to have very yummy, tempting food, and my husband's birthday all before the middle of the week. So wish me luck!
We did 5 MILES today!!! I wasn't sure I could do it before we started, but I survived and it's not too bad, but my legs are stiff. Maybe that way I can justify pigging out on my anniversary??

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you lost 10lbs in two weeks that is so great!! You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so good. I don't think you have anything to worry about, even with all that temptation.

    ReplyDelete