Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sarah's weigh in

Umm, I have no idea how it happened, but I lost 5!!!! pounds this week. Could my scale be broken?? I mean I'm not complaining, but that is just way more than I expected! I'll take it. I did bust my booty even more this week. After my run, I'd walk at least another 1/2 mile on a high incline to burn some more calories, and because I need to get used to doing an incline because there is one on the big race. So I am ecstatic, but at the same time I'm a little skeptical. I did weigh several times though. So my goal for next week is 2 lbs, but I'd be happy with 1 especially after this week. Now off for our 5 mile run, including a steep incline. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm expecting.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! I can't wait until I am able to join you ladies in the journey. Just a few months and I will be right there with you all. PS, we should have a Wii Fit Plus party sometime. Eric uses this thing all the time and there are things I can do, but I am SURE you would all love the activties too!!! Not to mention some are just funny to do/watch.

    ReplyDelete