Friday, January 8, 2010

BAD WEEK for Kim!!

You guys know that over Christmas break I got really sick. I was down for the count for 7 days and then it took almost 5 days after that to feel like I wasn't sick anymore. It was horrible! Not only was it horrible but it totally ruined my groove. Because of my down and out phase plus the holiday eating I ended up gaining back all of the weight I lost in October and November....TOTALLY DISCOURAGING.

I was really dredding getting back to working out on Monday because I could feel how much strength I had lost. I knew it was bad and I was right. This week's workouts have nearly killed me. Aside from Monday I have been eating really good all week. I'm averaging about 1700 calories/day, which I thought was really good. I have been very good about keeping balanced nutrition and I have done some kind of exercising everyday this week...except today so far, but I will be playing WII FIT a little later...maybe some EA Active too. Anyway, to sum this week up... I gained weight!! I am so frustrated I honestly felt like crying when I saw it.

I will not let this discourage me, but at the same time it doesn't feel good. Who knows, maybe next week I'll end up with a 10 lb weight loss. My body probably just needs to come out of the shock I put it into this week.

2 comments:

  1. Next week you will loose alot your body is just getting used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, your body is still getting used to it, and probably still recovering from being sick. Don't give up. I'm SURE you're going to lose a lot.

    ReplyDelete