Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dieting

I hate dieting! It actually isn't the dieting that is my problem, it is the fact that every time I say "I'm on a diet" I don't lose anything! In October when I started working out with Marlo I didn't change the way I was eating, I just exercised. It was great, I felt great. I lost 15 lbs!! So here I am in January, I'm back up to my start weight in October, had most of December off from exercising because of illness and I can't seem to lose anything. I'm eating tons better than I did when I lost 15, working out harder and nothing...

I can't stand it when things like this happen. It happens in regular life moments all the time. You purposely try not to do something and you slip up and do it anyway because you're thinking about not doing it. Dieting is the same thing for me. I purposely try to eat better, make sure I'm getting enough exercise, drink more water, and sleep and I lose nothing. Maybe I should go back to eating the way I did, lose sleep every night because of my kids, and not exercise so much, maybe then something will happen!! Urrg! Not really...just ranting. All this hard work will pay off sometime down the road. At least I cut my time on my mile! The stats are: November - 13 min 22 sec / January- 12 min 16 sec

My goal is to get that time down to 10 minutes...a few more months and I'm sure I'll be there even if I don't lose any weight.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry Kim! It is so frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that too Kim. I'm sorry! But you're doing so good, it'll kick in and start dropping off soon.

    ReplyDelete