Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Turn, My Turn

Sarah
I started thinking about my short term goal to help me reach my big goals as well. Here are the changes I'm going to focus on right now.

Sleep: I know sleep is important to weight loss, (not to mention it helps me be a better mom.) So I'm going to try to get at least 7 hours each night. This will be a huge improvement since I've been getting about 5 1/2. (Getting my baby to sleep through the night would be helpful too.)

Water: Just like Korina and Kim I want to drink, drink, drink. At LEAST 10 cups per day. So I guess I better increase the budget for toilet paper:)

Exercise: I want to exercise at least 5 days per week. My goal is to run 4 days and strength training 2 days per week. I know that is six days, which I'd like to do, but this way if I require 5 I won't beat myself up if I can't fit it in one day, or if I am not feeling well and I miss one day, I can still meet my goal.

Eating: I'm going to focus on eating small portions of balanced carb. and protein every 2-3 hours to increase motabolism. And I don't want to eat anything 1 1/2 hours before bed.

I think that's enough goals for now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You can do it! I'll be checking on you too! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete