Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chocolate!

Tonight about 5:30pm I got a call from my sister asking if Katelynn could go with her to Disney on Ice! Katleynn was so excited. So after Aiden and I dropped off Katelynn I told him that we had to run to the store. I let Aiden get some candy and out of all the candy he got my favorite a Hershey Chocolate Bar!!! I was like really Aiden that is the one you want!! And he said yes mom I like Chocolate!! I was like okay. We got to the car and he made me open it and I opened it and wanted a bite so badly. But I handed it to him. And as I was driving I could smell the sweet smell of chocolate going though my car. I wanted to open a window to get the smell of chocolate out of my car. But it was raining, so I just had to smell it. Then I thought well it will be gone by the time I get home anyways. Then all of sudden a sweet little voice came from the back of the car "Mom I saved three pieces one for Katelynn, one for Daddy and one for YOU!" AHHH so sweet! But I hurried and said NO sweetie that is your you eat it! To be honest I still want that chocolate it smelt so good. I felt like a alcoholic on a 12 step program. I was like I need to call someone to talk me out of this! But I did it no CHOCOLATE for me! I hope I feel good about my decision tomorrow, because right now I really wish I would have had a bite of that wonderful, sweet, tasty chocolate...

2 comments: