Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Check In.

This week has been a crazy week. Two doctor appointment, DMV and other things going on at the Maynor house. I feel like this week I let excuses stop me from working out. I had things to do in the house and out of the house but still the old Korina would have made time. And I am disappointed in myself. And I enjoyed eating a little to much this week also. For some strange reason and I totally did not earn it I didn't gain or loose this week. I really need to find my motivation again. The days I workout I feel better about myself, I just have a hard time getting my butt going!!

I have been getting light headed a lot lately. Poor Sarah has been out with me. When all of sudden I'm like I have to stop! One day you may see Sarah pushing the stroller with 12 kids following behind her with me inside of it!! :) The doctor said it is normal and I probably need to eat more. That has been a fun excuse for all the eating I have been doing! Just to be safe side I am having the glucose test at my next appointment. Also this is my last time I am going 4 weeks between appointments. After that 3 weeks and then two weeks for a few weeks then every week. I really am kind of shocked this is my last 4 week gap in appointments. Next month is when everyone starts having their babies. That is when it will hit that I want my BABY!!(but not till May)

1 comment:

  1. You have to remember how far along you are. It is totally normal to slow down a bit. Just because you're not actually "EXERCISING" doesn't mean you are getting exercise. I find cleaning house to be a great workout at this point. As long as I'm not sitting on my butt all day I'm happy. Just be greatful for what you can do and don't worry about what you haven't or can't do. In the end it will all work out and as soon as you recover from this you can get your booty in gear. For now, ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY!! Do what you can do and no more.

    ReplyDelete