Friday, January 7, 2011

End of Week Review

Well, this week I started off with a total pregnancy weight gain of 17 lbs. I am happy to say that as of Wednesday at my doc appointment I was only up 15 lbs. I got on the scale this morning and that is still where I'm at.

Considering I have felt like death warmed over this week I have done pretty well. I have been trying to lower back exercises because my muscles are really weak. Or at least they seem to be. My mom says I'm carrying the baby really low, which is probably most of my problem. I just have these times when I feel like the muscles in my back just give way and I can hardly stand. Due to this development I will be getting on the exercise bike rather than the treadmill. At least I don't have to stand.

My exercise goals have been non existent this week. As much as I would have liked to go ahead and exercise, this cold is beating me down. Today I woke up coughing non-stop. I think I may end up at urgent care this weekend if it doesn't get better.

So, despite the little trial I'm facing I think I did pretty good because I haven't had soda, or junk food this week. I've been eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and I intend to keep it that way for the duration. Although tomorrow is Saturday and Logan's b-day so there will be cake in my belly tomorrow. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment