Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just so you know....

Though you two always have encouraging words for me all the time, I am sure you get frustrated because my determination is not as strong as yours. I'm not calling you out or anything. I just want you both to know that where I lack, you inspire.

I wanted you both to know that this week is a new week. Despite the fact that I am still sick, I forced my family to go on a walk yesterday! I did it because the achy feeling I had all last week is gone, now I just have a cough and cold.

I have to say, I have VERY long road ahead of me. We went out for a 1 mile walk and I barely made it. My back was killing me by the time I was done, but I pushed through, came home, cooked dinner AND went grocery shopping afterward. Unfortunately, I had a rough night because I was coughing all night, but I feel getting out there was worth it. I now know where I stand in fitness and I am hoping if I continue to do this each evening my back muscles will get stronger and not cause me so much pain. Besides, I need those muscles to push this kid out.

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you're awesome. I'm very proud of you for getting out there, and including your family too. Good job. Ha, yeah, you'll need those muscles to get that kid out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate getting started working out, but once its done I never regret it! I think I am going through a pattern, I am really really motivated and then the next week nothing.(Where I feel getting off the couch is a huge accomplishment!) You are doing great. Mostly to get the kids involved. I love that our kids have started working out they have slept so much better at night! :)

    ReplyDelete